Wednesday, July 19, 2017

New York Fashion Week: Men's Spring/Summer 2018 - Outfits

New and returning designers, this New York Fashion Week: Men's was another fun season. The majority of the shows were held at Skylight Clarkson and Cadillac House with the starting of New York Men's Day being held at Dune Studios. The street style from the guests were fantastic! Kudos to anyone who wore more than one layer because the temperature was ridiculously hot. 

I posted a vlog on my Youtube Channel for the first two days. Please subscribe and check the rest of my videos!


The more I pay attention to menswear overseas, i.e. LCM etc., the more I get inspired to tweak my own personal style. During NYFWM, I got interviewed and a question that stuck out was to describe my style. I wasn't sure on what to say because I feel like it is forever changing. My response was, 'tomboy chic'. Is that even a thing? I'm not too sure. Here are my looks for the fashion week of New York giving you tomboy chic.

New York Men's Day is always the casual look because everything is a presentation. I kept it simple with an all white look accessorized with primary colors.
White mesh collared top: c/o Oasap 
White textured shorts: c/o Oasap
Gold booties: Office London
Yellow neckerchief: Thrift Store
Red Purse: Random store in Vegas
Blue double buckle belt: Barami 
The long slide slights made it feel so breezy, it felt like I was wearing shorts.
White criss cross top: c/o Shop Lately
Navy/Oranage loose striped pants: c/o Light In The Box
Dark brown boots: Thrift Store
Black/gold box purse: Barami
The cords/strings were actually a DIY. I got inspired by the menswear S/S18 collection from 22/04 Hommes.
Army green strapless crop top: Asos
Army green trousers: My grandmother's
Brown/Orange suede/cork boots: Zara
Camo fanny pack: Zara
I'm not usually the one to dress 'hypebeast', but honestly I love that category of style. I may or may not start dressing more in streetwear brands.
Black/white houndstooth crop top: American Apparel
Black/white strip trousers: c/o Light In the Box
Black/white boots: Zara
Off White Belt

0 lovely comments: