Monday, August 14, 2017

Panorama NYC 2018

The first ever music festival I have been to was Bonnaroo a few years ago in Manchester, TN.
This summer, I had the ultimate pleasure of attending Panorama in NYC on Randall's Island. A different experience, for sure, but none the less, absolutely amazing!

As expected, it was quite hot. So, for my look I went with a red strapless top and took it in a monochrome approach by pairing it with a red skort and the red Mickey Mouse fanny pack.

I vlogged about this hectic and adventurous day on my Youtube Channel. Please subscribe, if you haven't already! ^_^



As for my makeup, I tried to go the 'festival route' with the stars and jewels. I think the outcome came out pretty nice!

An enormous thank you goes to HP for taking me to Panorama!

0 lovely comments: